You Are Visitors

Thursday, June 21, 2007

A slide show

Dear All

Today is Thursday on 21 June, It is a sunny day.

Welcome to my Slide Show!
-
I am thankful to my nephew and neice as they agreed to sharing their pictures with all of us for a slide show, my nephew who is a 10-year-old boy, he is a smart guy and likes producing a very high frequency (sound level at approximately 200dBA) to hurt other persons, and even to those animals / insects they have been hidding at my home for a long word, such as ants, flies, rats....etc. Actually, his sound level deafened those living beings for life for ever and ever.
-
My neice who is a 2.5 year-old girl, she likes playing kitchen toys at home, and likes eating, playing and sleeping.






-
Prepared by Ken Ngan
Dress Models: Leung Ka Hei (My Nephew) & Loo Chau Yi (My Neice)

21 June 2007

No comments: