You Are Visitors

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Backache is a big problem to all men

Dear all friends of mine,

Welcome to my personal blog, I hope this blog will give you a place to enjoy yourself and link up other friends who you knew them or you have never recognised.

This blog will, certainly, bring you close to my life, to my new motion, and even let you to know more about me via a real angle that you find me more here than you hear from me.

Today is 9 June 2007, it is 18:05pm.

The day before yesterday, I went to consult the doctor (Leung Wah Herbal Curing) because I felt my back was still painful, the back ache might be stemming from a negligent care or incorrect handling method caused in my youthful time.
Very often, many hongkongers do not pay special attention to their bodies but they are willing to take fast way instead, this incorrect thinking might have produced a great effect upon the future of both their works or their lives. Taking me for an example, I spent some money on treating my backache, totally it cost me about HK$790 (i.e. appointment fee for each time needs me $10, herbal treatment for backache costs me per time at approximately $230-250..., not to mention taxi fees)
-
-
The picture is a regretful advice, I lost my money and time, and my face!
If you have any other questions or would like to send some money to my account for lighting my life, you can save money to my personal account at HSBC Bank (052-192010-288).
I am writing on behalf of myself to thank to you for your generous support and cash donation.

-

-

-
Ken Ngan
9 June 2007

No comments: