You Are Visitors

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'll remember the day

My friends
.
Today I wanna discuss with all of yours about the question of "should the people be responsible for looking after their aged pets until their death". It has long been a problem to all of us.
.
As in the Western culture, most of the people do take up their responsibilities for their aged pets, some favorers or the aged breeders are willing to keep a considerable sum of money for their pet even or create breeding contract to the third party so as to indemnify for their pet living. Such doing has been existing for over many years and it is not a rare case in foreign countries.
.
Obviously, the meaning of "looking after" does not simply mean a constant supply of food and medical care, providing other with a place to sleep, as many of us tend to think. There is a lot more than that. To look after our pets, I think we have to understand them, to be friendly to them, to love and communicate with them.
.
Maybe .........right after they were born, you bought your favorite pets from pet shop, and you have tried the best to look after them, to train them living and playing with other pets. I remember telling my friends about an unhappy matter and sharing my feeling with them. The unhappy matter was to face the painful decision which has been long making me regretful and that decision really made me cry after I sent it to pet hospital.
.
I remember the year in 1988, my younger brother brought a dog from his friend, this dog was quite naughty in the beginning but was gnathonic at the end. I liked it very much because Little Pit was actually making a difference to my life and to my family. Until In 2001, it became an aged dog and lived with cancer haplessly. Its body looked like as thin as a lath and sent painful call for all night long. I was unwilling to face this scene as I could not make any help to my dog. It was a difficult decision but I made on 14th in February 2001.
.

My Dog: Little Pit
.
What else can I say? I just say to all people who shall be giving more time to take care of their pets, to play more with them as well when they are still living with you.
.
With Best wishes to all breeders.

Ken

No comments: