You Are Visitors

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sprawl Out

Dear All
Today is Sunday, 11 April 2007

-

-
Actually, I was a little concerned that they were dead, since they have been in the same place for the whole night, Maybe the cool weather in the recent few days took them out, I theorized. So I opened the door of tortoise’s shelter, all were smooth and excellent, they didn’t notice me sneaking up behind them, I tried to put my ears that came my tortoises as close as possible and listened for signs of life. In the silence, their sleeping breaths sounded like an old man. ….”They were sleeping, not dead!”
-
(This is my tortoise nicknamed "Be-Be Chai", he likes sprawling out his feet when sleeping)
-
The time I took these pictures was 9:00am but my tortoises were still sleeping. Truly, I did not want seeing my tortoises to get up so late in the morning; and nor expecting them to spree at the Saturday’s night.
-
Maybe Hong Kong is a place suitable both for all people and tortoises! My tortoises always sprawl out their feet, tail and head when sleeping…and always keep late hours. Anyway, they are my favorite tortoises.

-
Best Regards
Ken Ngan




No comments: