You Are Visitors

Sunday, November 4, 2007

"C+ detective"

Dear friends
-
Last Friday, Mr.Dick, one of my friends, and I went to see “Triangle”, I expected this movie to be a very fascinating because the name of this movie stands for 3 famous film-directors collaborating in making plays; not for 3 actors; the people said.
Aside from this movie, I have previously seen two different movies further last week, they are “the Brother” & “C+ detective”. Truly, I am fond of indulging in the movie world and like making comments about the performance of the actor or the actress after seeing it.
-
The most favorite movie (in my opinion, choose one out of 3) I thought is “C+ detective”, I totally recommend this movie! Because it is a very intriguing topic, it has the right touch of odiousness, avarice and horror. My friend said that Pang Bro’s filmography + Aaron Kwok’s acting = a very intriguing movie. Pang’s brothers are very experienced in creating honor thriller movie, the most favorite part of this movie I thought is the ending, the playing technic looked like a paper-cut that I have never seen from other movies. The technic brought the audience in the half-burned photo and then reflected the clue & the whole story from the mirror in the photo.
-
Needless to say, it is an honor thriller movie, and is also a splendid art in recent Hong Kong Market.
-
With all good wishes
-
Ken Ngan

No comments: