You Are Visitors

Sunday, September 9, 2012

I am a Full member of IMechE and a CEng

Dear friends

I am pleased to share my happiness about my success in acquiring the UK Chartered Engineer qualification; Nothing to say, except the following:
.
Since the start of my Master Degree in 2008 my goal was to gain professional recognition as a Chartered Engineer. Before this post-graduate degree, I never gave up any of opporturnities the god offered to me. I learned from day-time on-job training, and also took different courses to extend my knowledge. Encouragingly, my effort was rewarded by a PTE-Ordinary Certificate together with a BTEC certificate in 1994, a PTE-Higher Certificate in 1997, a PTE- Higher Diploma in 1999, and a Bachelor honors degree in 2005. All this experience is in Mechanical Engineering.

With the above qualifications and my work experience in the field, I gained my professional registration as a Chartered Engineer (CEng) in July 2012 through a HK IMechE's professional interview which was held on 11 May 12. For me personally, this registration is extremely important for a number of reasons, i.e. it clearly demonstrates to my employer as well as colleagues that I am a recognized professional engineer with the high standards in both academic and engineering. Also, it can show I have a commitment to the engineering profession. I am truly honored to be one member of the IMechE’s family and to get registration in UK engineering council as their members.
.
It is worthwhile to become a Chartered Engineer because it is a honorable path for each person to experience!



MIMechE (Member of the Instutition of Mechanical Engineers)
Member No.: 80166291
Registered 2012

Best Regards



Ken Ngan Chi Keung, BEng(Hons), Msc (Eng), RLE (L418), REE (E390), CEng MIMechE



No comments: