You Are Visitors

Friday, July 1, 2011

A decision to join / not to join the Kendo Class

Dear friends,
.
It has been more than two months not to write article since the beginning of this MAY, this article has a good message to bring you all, perhaps this is not related to any of yours but is meaningful to me, to definitely my nephew and his mother (My sister Jessica Ngan). I still remember my first Kendo Class was in May of 2007 and I still have good memory and familiar feeling despite years. Maybe this was not a boon to me, I suffered my backache during the pracitce time, the pain had ceased my Kendo Class no matter whether I was willing or not willing to.



.

With the aid of having a fine impression, of course this impression is to Japanese's swordmanship, I suggested a visit for Kendo class to my sister and my nephew last Saturday, Tom Leung (my nephew) who didn't seem to have a spark of interest in learning Kendo but his mother did more after the visit. By the sword and Kendo's spirit, I really hope that Tom Leung can join this class as I know that he will take the advanatage of good training from swordmanship through the class if he could join. Being a good uncle, I am willing to sponson 1 year Kendo tuition and a set of Kendo uniform, except that, I will give him my used swords (bamboo sword and wooden sword) as present.

-

Kendo is a traditional wushu in Japan providing optimization and concentration with trainee, each trainee will definitely be educated to respect his/her parent, and his/her friends, the most important things being learnt from the Kendo course are " to optimize trainee's personality, moral, soul and to strengthen trainee's boby". From below, photos showing my formerly colleague who was training on the beach with his kendo's classmate (The bare-headed one is my formerly colleague)


-
No need to say, I strongly recommend Tom Leung to join this course because KENDO CLASS can bring him to a good area where he can find many friends there and where he can learn what's respect, and learn to treat people with respect. A good friend can change a person's life, A good course can enhance a person's mentality, A good decision can affect a person's life path.
.
Awaiting for his sound!


No comments: