You Are Visitors

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Not Getting Enough Exercise!

Dear friends
-
Definitely, my weight has reached a BMI index which is incredible to me; my weight warned me of the danger a long while ago. I have been knowing that I do not get enough physical exercise instead of eating fattening diet in every afternoon, and instead of walking up stairs (I take lifts and escalators). Too fat and overweight will absolutely affect our health and heart, In daily living, such foods like Lunch A (干炒牛河+茶或咖啡), Lunch B(星洲炒米+茶或咖啡) and Lunch C (豬扖炒出前一丁+茶或咖啡)being posted on the wall in some fast-food restaurants are actually not a healthful diet, all of those chiefly consist of fat, low-fabric and high calorie.
-
I believe that regular exercise is an important part of effective weight loss and weight maintenance, it can help to build up muscle. Diet alone and eat against the fattening diet have met with a temporary success only in my experience because metabolic rate is decreased with little calorie. The best defence against poor health is to build a good body resistance. Besides having a balanced diet, we need to get enough exercise to maintain the level of fitness of our body. In fact, a healthy body can only be achieved through a balanced diet, regular exercise and adequate rest.
-
Doing exercise is an important part of it. We have to realize that without exercise and without a healthy body due to eating much more high caloric diets, we are prone to get sick. To this end, I found an appropriate method to lose weight and build up my muscle, it is “ Muay Thai Diet”, I have joined the 10-lesson coupon course in Thai-boxing school today and I will have an experience of life with Thai Boxing.

(For the course, I bought a new Thai-Boxing Trouser and a new pair of boxing gloves)
-
If you frustrate with your weight I recommend you to try this, maybe it is good for you and helps you to have a healthy and well-proportioned body.

Let's enter a whole new terrority.




Ken Ngan Chi Keung

No comments: