You Are Visitors

Sunday, December 27, 2009

North District Flower Bird Insect & Fish Show

Dear friends
Not having anything in particular to do for christmas, my family members (my mother, sisters and their husbands, son and daughter)and I decided to visit the show in Fanling, the show exhibits a variety of fishes, tortoises, flowers and special birds..etc. It's not so many advertisments in newspapers about this exhibition, just a small corner appeared in the newspaper in which I saw this on 23 December 09.
.
I don't know why the show name is "Flower Bird Insect & Fish Show" but I believe it is not difficult for memory. This show mainly introduces special plants, fishes, insects like butterflies, and reptiles such as tortoises, snakes, lizards and frogs. Such a show as this actually provided our family with a happy boxing day.

-














It is a good show for Hong Kong people, I advise anyone shall make a visit after reading this blog, the last day of it will be 28th, please grasp the time.
-
Best regards
Ken Ngan

No comments: