You Are Visitors

Monday, December 29, 2008

My Favourite Movie of 2008 (Wushu's Movie- Ip Man)


Dear friends,

-
What's my favorite movie of 2008? It definitely is the movie "Ip Man".This movie adapted from the life story of Ip Man- the grand master of the Wing Chun Style of Kung Fu and sifu of legendary kung fu superstar Bruce Lee. The movie "Ip Man", I think, that will be the first important record of Ip Man's life. Honestly, I didn't know who is Ip Man before this movie, Donnie Yen who is a good actor, he played well the role of Ip Man in this movie and expressed Ip's persistent devoton to Wing Chun, Wing Chun is a classic example of the love and respect, this movie is a concept, a spirit, a way of thinking- and it exemplifies a new peak in Hong Kong's wushu movies.

-
Donnie Yen

-

In the movie, Master Liu who said: I wanna fight against Three (3) persons, IP Man also spoke to the Japanese: I want Ten (10), and in the real life, I will say "I want to fight with 13, to fight with 13 pillows, not persons"

Just a joke.


Ken Ngan


No comments: