You Are Visitors

Friday, May 9, 2008

一年一度媽媽節 (Mother's Day)

glitter-graphics.com

Mother's Day is on May the 11th, it is a special day for everyone!
Almost all people will use this day to honor their mothers and they will prepare well for celebrating Mother's Day, such activities like eating at resturant with many delicious foods. As for me, I wrote a prose poem to my mother and hope she will like it.
-
My poem is listed below and will send to my mother as a Mother's Day present.
-
-
一年一度媽媽節(作者:強)
-
-
媽; 強!
媽媽; 亞強.
媽媽強; 生亞強.
媽媽起身; 唔叫亞強.
地上的媽媽; 床上的亞強.
準時歎茶的媽; 遲到返工的強.
我的媽媽是最強; 因她生了我亞強.
我的媽媽自主最強; 飲茶竟然唔叫亞強.
我的媽媽是地上最強; 餵魚鍡龜浸龜佢最強.
我的媽媽應是地上最強; 腰粗腳肥超磅佢最稱強.
-
Taking intellectual property into account, the above poem made by KEN NGAN will be applied to be "Ken's Copyright", the terms of a copyright is the author's life plus 70 years.
(Just a joke)
With best wishes
,

Ken Ngan

No comments: