You Are Visitors

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Like a house on fire!

Dear friends
.
Today is sunday & is a sunny day, 10th in Sep 07.

.
My engine (say.. my heart) has started up now, and it is like a house on fire! I got parts of the stuff from the store for my cool crane yesteday, including 1 set of hand winch, 1 pulley, 1 eye hook and 1 steel wire. All of these were surprisingly expensive and cost me four hundred Hong Kong dollars.

The worker of the store told me that the hand winch can lift a boat weighting 1200lbs, and is good enough for general purposes. Bascially I desired to buy a winch merely for 100Kg - 200Kg capacity (220-440lbs) and wanted a slim size, but okay so long as I got these stuff.



As a matter of fact, the manufacturing cost and the feasibility of my idea are bounded up in the budget, the cost of this crane (so far) has reached about $400 including above-mentioned stuff. As well as I have taken about 40 to 50 hours to do, to think, to write, to draw and to plan the fabrication of my crane. As with all people or manufacturer, I don't want to do a crane which is too expensive.

Next step, I will start working for computer drawing, see you!Best Regards

Ken Ngan

No comments: