You Are Visitors

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MY EXPERIENCE IN EXAMINATION

Dear Friends
.
Before every examination or every presentation, there was a period for me to suffer. My feelings towards the papers and the complicated theories were those of remoteness and alienation. If it had not been for my future and myself, I would have thrown away all the books. Fortunately, up to the present, I have struggled through such tangle of examinations.
.
Last Saturday, the day was in June the 7th, my school annouced the examination result to each student. I got a satisfactory result after I had checked against the results from the student's web mail, the world seemed to revive while I was seeing the marks. As a matter of fact, I did not work hardly for my examinations, I spent only one day on going through all notes, in fact: I merely cost 9 hours (say 9:30am to 6:30pm) to study all chapters before examination.
.
Owing to the results (although they were not too bad), my attitude now towards examinations has changed. My aim is to do what my capacity can afford me to and to receive what I deserve. However, I do believe that a mere examination or certificate cannot determine one's ability.
.
Thank you


Ken Ngan

No comments: